Daniela Fábián Masoch, Attorney at Law and Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/E), is the founder and managing director of FABIAN PRIVACY LEGAL GmbH.
Our strengths are the combination of expert knowledge and practical in-house experience, an excellent network with industry groups, privacy associations and regulators and strong collaboration with experts in a variety of related areas.
We approach mandates with a global-minded, solution-oriented and hands-on attitude to deliver cost-effective, pragmatic and sustainable solutions.
We collaborate with a network of selected privacy and IT specialists located in a variety of countries.
|2015||Founder and Managing Director of FABIAN PRIVACY LEGAL GmbH|
|2007||Global Head Data Privacy, Novartis Group|
|Country Privacy Officer Switzerland, Novartis|
|Corporate Privacy Officer, Novartis|
|1997||Corporate Legal Counsel, Novartis|
|1997||Bar Exam Basel-Stadt, Switzerland|
|1994||Internships (law firm, courts, industry)|
|1993||Assistant at University of Basel to Prof. Dr. A. Staehelin|
|1992||lic.iur., University Basel|
- In depth knowledge of applicable practices and laws relating to global and Swiss data privacy and related matters, privacy governance, compliance and risk management, Human Resources, Information Technology, Health, Safety and Environment as well as contracts and contract negotiations
- Designing strategy, building, implementing and managing a global data privacy compliance function and program as well as Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) in a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Conceptualizing global and local training programs and awareness campaigns tailored to different organizational levels and business functions
- Designing and implementing effective risk management and privacy controls, including assessment tools and audit frameworks
Network & Affiliations
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Co-Chair of IAPP Knowledge-Net Chapter Switzerland
- Fellow Centre for Information Policy Leadership (CIPL)
- Cybersecurity and Cybercrime Advisor Network (CyAN)
Präsentation 12. Datenschutztagung Europa Institut Zürich vom 5. Februar
12. Tagung zum Datenschutz "Warum es sich lohnt den Datenschutz zu wahren"